The New Picanto.
Bright, bold and distinctive, Picanto is your way to stand out from the crowd - in cities, and beyond.
With a sharp look, striking design and intelligent connectivity, the new Picanto is a compact car you’ll fall in love with again.
Give it a whirl.
Always in style.
your space, your rules.
Make room for more.
Own the city
Heart of the Drive
The 1.0 T-GDI turbo engine combines efficiency, power and dynamic performance into one package, while the smooth running 1.25L MPI petrol engine provides frugality and agility for an excellent all-round performance.
1.0 T-GDI engine available on GT grade.
1.25L MPI engine available on GT-Line, X-Line & S grades.
5-speed manual transmission is available for those who prefer complete control.
Manual transmission available on GT, X-Line & S grades.
4-speed automatic transmission offers quiet operation and great convenience in the stop-and-go city traffic.
Automatic transmission available on GT-Line, X-Line & S grades.
The Picanto comes with 44% Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS). The increased rigidity of its reinforced chassis provides safety, improves stability, handling and lowers Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) levels.
Rear View Camera & Reverse Parking Sensors
Rear parking sensors and rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines are standard across the range, ensuring you will get in those tight parking spots while aware of potential objects behind you.
AEB (Autonomous Emergency Brake) with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)*
Using radar data the Picanto senses the potential for a collision with a car ahead and applies emergency braking to avoid or reduce the effects of a collision.
Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control System*
ESC & TCS aids optimal braking performance and directional control by delivering the right amount of braking force to each wheel, based on evaluation of engine torque and driving conditions.
Hill-start Assist Control
When at a standstill on an incline, HAC prevents you from rolling backwards. It gently applies the brakes when you lift your foot from the brake pedal, giving you time to switch your foot to the accelerator.
All Picanto grades come standard with driver & front passenger, front side and curtain SRS airbags.
TAKE YOUR PICK
TransmissionManual or Automatic
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™[A] Android Auto™[B] smartphone connectivity
- 8" LCD Touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth® multi-connection
- AEB (Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist) with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)*
- Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Cruise control
TransmissionManual or Automatic
- In addition to S:
- GT-Line Package (GT-Line body kit, GT-Line badge)
- Premium seats, steering wheel & shift knob
- 16" alloy wheels (machine finished)
- 4.2" colour supervision instrument cluster
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- LED rear fog light
- Electric & heated outside door mirrors
- Overseas model shown throughout. Australian model may differ.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- [W]Requires compatible smartphone.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html